You promote your urgent care operation well, hire competent clinicians, and offer a robust array of services. So, why don’t more patients return? The problem might be that they don’t feel any sense of connection to your clinic; even worse, the same could be true of your staff. If that’s the case, you might find the solution in the Urgent Care Association of America’s next live webinar, during which James Jiloty, PHR, MSHR, MSLD will lead a discussion on creating a plan to attract physicians, advanced practitioners, and patients to your facility. The objectives:
- Distinguish between having a common purpose and a common policy
- Rank the top four quality standards—facility priorities that guide the consistent delivery of the common purpose
- Recognize the statistical relationship between leadership effectiveness and employee engagement
- Measure the leverageable impact of engagement on key performance outcomes
- Integrate qualitative feedback with quantitative measures of engagement and productivity
Leading a Culture of Service Excellence will take place on Thursday, December 14, 1–2 pm, Central. Cost to attend is $50 for UCAOA members and $100 for nonmembers. To learn more or to register, click here.