JUCM CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATIONLOG IN/PURCHASE
- 3 CME hours now available in each issue
- Up to 33 hours of CME in 11 monthly issues
- Annual CME subscription for only $145.00 per year
JUCM CME-What Sets Us Apart
- The only peer-reviewed journal CME in urgent care
- Provides best practice recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of common conditions seen in urgent care
- Reviews clinical guidelines wherever applicable and discusses their relevance and utility in the urgent care setting
- Provides unbiased, expert advice regarding the management and operational success of urgent care practice-Supports content and recommendations with evidence and literature references rather than personal opinion
- Urgent care physicians
- Resident physicians
- Nurse practitioners
- Primary care physicians
- Physician assistants
Accreditation StatementThis activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Urgent Care Association (UCA) and the Institute of Urgent Care Medicine. Urgent Care Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation StatementUrgent Care Association designates this journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.